We are not focusing on the following.
- Commercial clarity (although we will use biofine, and gelatin finings late in the cycle)
- The brews in the cycle are the beers that I find the easiest to have success with early in your brewing career, none of them require commercial clarity to be awesome to drink.
- Decoction Mashing (I will do another series on small batch lagers, yeast starters ((which I almost never use)) decoction mashing, noble beers)
- Late or High Krausen fermentable additions
- Kegging (although if you can, please feel free)
So what else should we focus on?
What else should we avoid?